Our automated distribution center in Tilburg is open since 2021 and we supply all our 22 stores. Additionally, our online customers from the Netherlands and some from Belgium and France receive their orders through our warehouse. Currently we have around 300 teammates working in our warehouse. Together with our robots, it makes us Decathlon's most modern distribution center ever.
Decathlon's mission is to move the people through the wonders of sport.
Working within Decathlon means that you love sport and you want to develop yourself. On a monthly basis you have individual conversations with your manager who can support and challenge you in the field of both professional and personal development.
Within this environment we have the return team as part of the logistic team of Decathlon and has around 8 teammates. Without speaking to the customer, we look for a suitable solution for the customer's returned product(s) to be a key part in the customer journey experience.
It's your responsibility to make sure that our products have the right quality and you will provide the right solution for each customer and product.
You will work from your own station and stand on your feet most of the day.
As our slogan is:
'We move people through the wonders of sport', you can find us regularly on our amazing sport field next to our Warehouse.
Besides this you will have every month an individual conversation with your manager to speak about your learning and development to support you in your future goals.
As employee returns:
- You are focused on details
- Without speaking to the customer, you will look for a suitable solution for their returned product(s)
- Work during the week (and sometimes on Saturday) between 7.30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Have great teammates were you can fully be yourself
- Possibilities to grow within your own role, this could be leading a specific project within logistics or within the returns process.
Do you enjoy working with a friendly international team?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Salary = €12,75 per hour (gross)
- At first a contract for 7 months with fixed hours. Based on good functioning, you get contract extension or a permanent contract
- Holiday bonus (8% of your gross salary)
- 24 vacation days, possibility to buy 4 more
- 20% discount on our own brands
- Possible profit sharing
- Team events
- Monthly meeting/evaluation with your leader
- Travel allowance (0.21 ct/km for a maximum of 30km single trip)
- Pension plan
Own sports fields at our Warehouse in Tilburg! (Yes, we are proud of it!)
WORKING AT DECATHLON = MOVE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WONDERS OF SPORTS
Decathlon's mission is to move people through the wonders of sports. In addition, we like to work with people who want to get the best out of themselves, who are looking for improvement and who can challenge themselves and others. People who don't dare to be bold and think in opportunities and chances.
At Decathlon you work in a network structure. This means that there is little hierarchy and that you will find your way best at Decathlon with an independent and proactive attitude.
1. Apply through your CV and a short motivation letter
2. Telephone acquaintance (be sure to submit your own questions to us here)
3. First conversation application
4. Contract proposal, you can often start on the following Monday.
5. Welcome to Decathlon!